Keeping your home’s gutters clean and usable is highly important for the health of your home. Gutters help direct the flow of rainwater away from your home and to particular areas you intend the water to flow to.
Functioning Gutters Are Needed To
- Prevent erosion
- Prevent roof damage
- Prevent water entering siding
- Prevent water entering windows
- Prevent costly foundation issues
Gutter cleaning is a must, if you live in a wooded area. Leaves can fall from trees and plants can grow, both clogging your gutters and creating a problem. It is much less expensive to maintain your gutters than replacing them.
There are several materials gutters are made of:
- Vinyl gutters – Less expensive but the color does not fade or rust.
- Steel gutters – They are very durable but can possibly rust.
- Aluminum gutters – Will not rust but can possibly dent easier than the rest.
- Copper gutters – More custom and goes with a certain type of house. Will naturally oxidize.
If your gutters are old and in need of replacing or cleaning, we have the experience to do so. Contact us for a free quote.